Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Birthday DH

Today is my DH's birthday. I completely dropped the ball! I usually at least get him a card from me and miss O and with all the birthday planning for Miss O's party it totally skipped my mind. I made him a stack of pancakes, stuck a candle in it and we sang happy birthday while we took them to him in bed. We went to the Bass Pro Shop after church today and to Quaker Steak and Lube for lunch with my parents, Brian's parents and my niece. Brian was able to squeeze in some sports and a nap before heading off to small group at the Lampen's. I would say he had a pretty good birthday - he did some fun stuff, but most importantly he spent the day with friends and family. I know he doesn't care about cards, but I really do feel bad. I told him about a month ago that he wasn't getting anything for his birthday because he just bought his 4-wheeler, but I felt bad and tried to buy him a pair of gloves for his 4-wheeler at the Bass Pro Shop, but he didn't want them.
Brian starts his new job tomorrow so keep him in your prayers.
Happy birthday my dear husband - I love you very much!

No comments: