Friday, October 12, 2007

Prayers

Please say a prayer for my friend, H. She is about 13 weeks pregnant. They had a Dr appointment this morning and discovered that there is no heartbeat. Pray for her and her husband that they will find peace and that our heavenly Father will wrap His loving arms around them and provide comfort for them. Pray that God will guide the doctor and staff to do exactly what's necessary for them. And if it's God's will, I pray that they find answers - I know it's so hard not to have answers, but sometimes there are none. I pray that they will be at peace with whatever information they find out.

"Be still and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10

The will of God will never take you where the arms of God will not support you,
where the peace of God cannot calm your fears, where the comfort of God cannot dry your tears.

No comments: