Sunday, October 21, 2007

I must be getting old

Ever had a fat lip? I have had one a couple times in my life and one of the first things I think when I see it in the mirror is hoping that it goes down soon because it looks ridiculous. Well, upon studying Jessica Simpson on the cover of In Style magazine today I noticed that she had a fat lip! Check it out.
The pic probably doesn't do it justice, when you have the magazine in front of you and you can really look at it she looks like she has a fat lip.
I know it's probably the injection of botox she probably got right before the photo shoot, but who thinks this is cute? I mean, even if she had a bad lip job couldn't they have fixed it? They can take 15 pounds off of a model who probably only weights 104, they can add muscle definition, take away wrinkles...you name it! Can't they fix a fat lip?
So what do you think about it? Is it as ridiculous as I think it is or am I just getting old?

1 comment:

Rian said...

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and welcome to the blogworld.

p.s. I'm married to my highschool sweetheart too!!