Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kristin Chenoweth

I LOVE Kristin Chenoweth - I just think she's hysterical! Last week I was watching her on the Martha Stewart show and I about wet my pants when she slipped up on the word "organza" while doing a craft with Martha. Check out the YouTube video of her.
(I'm sure you don't have time to watch the entire 8 minutes of part one and 8 minutes of part two so if you just want to watch the slip-up fast forward to 3:25 of part two and listen for about 30 seconds - but if you have the time, watch all of it because it's all pretty funny! Especially for all of you who are not good at crafts!)

Part One


Part Two

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love her!!! So cute!

On Stage said...

Too funny. You'll have to show me how to add video to my blog. I'm challenged in that area...