Sunday, September 30, 2007

I showed my ass at the Barnett's

I was in Indy for several days getting ready and giving my SIL her baby shower. After the shower on Saturday I went over to my in-laws house to visit. I was sitting in one of the chairs in the living room in a stretchy cotton dress. I stood up and started walking and the hem of my dress got caught on the arm of the chair. I kind of yelped or something which made everyone turn their head just as the dress flipped off the arm of the chair and up in the air revealing my big ass in front of everyone! I turned to see Brian's dad, face red and eyes bulging out of his head. I dropped to the floor laughing so hard, I thought me and Brian's mom were going to pee our pants (or pee my dress). It was so funny! A few minutes later someone said, "Brian's going to get a kick out of this when you tell him." I said, "oh, he'll probably just want to know what underwear I was wearing." So after I left their house I called Brian. I was dying laughing trying to tell him the story and at the end of it Brian says, "so, what underwear did you have on?"

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I am laughing my head off right now! That sounds like something I would do! Hilarious!

So ~ what kind of underwear were you wearing?!? Just kidding!! See you Wednesday!