Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jack (August 23)

This time last year I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of another baby. I was filled with so many emotions - fear, excitement, joy.....but nothing compared to what I felt the second you were born. Jack, you are my rainbow - the beautiful masterpiece of God after a horrible storm. I can't even put into words the love that I have for you. I have greatly enjoyed this past year with you and I look forward to many more. You have been a wonderful baby, sure there were times when things got rough, but I can always count on you for a smile to brighten my day and a snuggle to make it all better. I love you with all of my heart and I pray each day that God will make me the perfect mother for you. I hope I never let you down and I hope I always lift you up.
Love,
Ma-ma




Look how I've grown!








God, please bless this little boy with a lifetime of happiness and health. Protect him from evil. Help me, as his mother, to encourage him to have a personal relationship with you and help him to always turn to you first. Give me strength to be the mother that I need to be for him. Amen

No comments: