Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jack's 1st Birthday



We had a wonderful time on Saturday at Jack's first birthday party.  The theme was baseball!  We love our Cubbies, but we loved seeing all our friends show up in their different baseball jerseys from all different teams.  Thanks to everyone who came out and helped us celebrate Jack's first birthday.

To complete the baseball theme the menu was popular baseball food like hot dogs, nachos, walking tacos, and of course, ice cold beer!!

I ordered a set of baseball cookie cutters - at first I debated if I should even add the stress of making cookies to it all, but they turned out soooo good and I'm glad I did it!
The cake turned out really cute too - I had a cold so I couldn't really taste it, but everyone said it was good!
♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♫♫Happy Birthday To You♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♫♫
Jack and his smash cake
Brian thought it wasn't messy enough so he planted Jack's face in it!
Very excited to add some boy toys to the house!!
...even the METAL Tonka truck!
Thanks to my brother, Brian, who made these awesome baseball cards :-)
...and we can't forget big sis Olivia - she was Jack's cheerleader!  She was so excited to do all the big sis stuff like give Jack his smash cake and help him open his presents.
Happy 1st Birthday Jack - we love you!!

No comments: