Tuesday, February 24, 2009

videos

I wanted to post a couple videos of the kids. The first is Olivia doing what she does best...shaking her skirt! Olivia has a love of music and dance and every once in awhile I'm able to catch it on video. The two of us LOVE to dance crazy to silly music - our favorite song being "Black Betty" because it's a VERY long song and has some great opportunity for air guitar and air drums - we have a blast, and surprisingly it's a great workout! Here she is dancing to a different song.



Jack has started playing peek-a-boo and it's soo stinkin' cute! This isn't the best peek-a-boo session we've had, but it's the only one I was able to capture on video AND it's right in the middle of him having bronchilitis and RSV so he's not that into it, but it's still cute. (Sorry my voice is so loud and annoying - I hate to hear myself on camera.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How freaking cute!!! Olivia is such a performer.