Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Deals

**********UPDATE**********
Looks like the Kmart double coupon deal is not going on in our area.  I read it at www.mummydeals.org but she apparently shops a different Kmart than one that is in our area.  I hope I didn't cause any headaches for you.  If any of you find a Kmart that is offering the deal, please let me know by posting a comment.

Remember all the double coupon offer at Kmart that I took advantage of last month?  Check out my awesome deals here.  Well, Kmart is offering double coupons again this week.  Make sure you take advantage of it.  Check out their ad online and match coupons with sale prices to save even more.  If you haven't signed up online at Kmart you can get an additional $5 coupon off $50 purchase - make sure you have the cashier scan this coupon first and then your other coupons, otherwise if you drop below $50 after all your coupons you won't be able to use it.  

Another great deal is a free baby blanket offer at babies one step.  Click here, fill out the form and answer a few questions.  

HAPPY SAVINGS!!

No comments: