Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sworn to secrecy as Juror #12

Yep, that's me! I was actually picked...can you believe it. I couldn't have gotten picked for a nice little civil case that would have taken a day or possible a day and a half...no, I had to be called to serve on a case where the defendant has been charged with murder! That's right, murder...and that's pretty much all I can say. I have been told to expect to be there all week - oh, well that's just great!
Please keep me in your prayers this week. Although it will be an interesting week, it's also going to be a hard week.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Did you forget to talk to the voices in your head during selection?! I bet the prosecutor wanted you.

Do you need me to babysit? I can do Friday.

mommy to an angel said...

Brian is working from home this week, but if it goes into next week I might be calling!

Mommy Brain said...

Wow a murder case huh? Did you tell them about your thoughts of strangling a small dog??? and that in your frame of mind you might actually be sympathetic to the defendant?

Welcome to blog world...glad your here!