Monday, December 7, 2009

Disney 2009 - Day four

On our fourth day in Disney, we visited the Animal Kingdom.  Not being very fond of animals myself, I wasn't exactly looking forward to the visit to this park.  After visiting the park, I discovered that this was one of my favorites!


We started our day with a Safari ride

Jack really enjoyed riding on a big truck!


After the Safari Olivia got her face painted like Pocahontas


Brian found this man walking around playing music


We watched the Festival of the Lion King - this was one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen!


While Jack took a nap, Olivia found lots of characters










We also watched the 3D show It's Tough to be a Bug where we got poked by a bug and learned why a stink bug got his name-DISGUSTING!
The most amazing part of the day was the Finding Nemo Musical - this was THE best show I have ever seen, outside of any Broadway shows.  I was so amazed at the details in the stage presentation and props.
Brian started getting pretty sick and we didn't get to spend as much time in Animal Kingdom as we would have liked, but it was still one of our favorite parks in Disney!!

2 comments:

On Stage said...

tWhat a great trip! Olivia looks like a teenager... so grown up. I loved the Nemo show too. It was just as good as the Lion King that I saw in Chicago. Glad you guys enjoyed Disney.

Sou said...

Holiday Moment,The Baby In Photo are Gorgeous,Looking So Nice,Best Collection Of Photos,Really Superb Place For Holidays..