Tuesday, September 30, 2008

update

Life is GREAT!


I just love life right now! I'm so happy that God has chosen me to be the mother of two of the most precious little children.


Jack is just an incredible baby. He is such a good baby. He is very content and just goes with the flow. He's a great sleeper which is a dream come true for any mother. He takes regular naps through the day and sleeps pretty much all night. He is usually asleep by 11 pm, wakes around 2 or 3 to eat, but he goes right back to sleep until about 6. He's 5 1/2 weeks old now and starting to smile when you talk to him...it just makes my heart melt. This picture has become my new favorite...here's my two favorite boys smiling at each other.




And I can't forget my first little baby. Olivia is an awesome big sister. She loves to help out in any way she can. She loves helping with diaper changes and putting lotion on. She loves just hanging out with her brother, she often asks if she can lay in bed with Jack or lay in the floor. AND Jack has to be looking at her - this was fine when you could turn his head and he'd pretty much leave it, but now he likes to turn it to whatever direction HE wants and she is often seen grabbing his face to turn it back to her. She loves him to pieces and she is adjusting well to not being the center of attention. Here's a pic of the two of them hanging out together.



And finally, thank you to the mother who invented slings! I don't know what I would do without my sling! Jack's fussy time seems to be right around the time I want to make dinner. I pop him in his sling and he is the most content baby ever...who wouldn't be? Look at this pic, wouldn't you want to be carried around like this all the time? These are the greatest, and you don't' have to spend a ton of money on them, I actually made this one for about $20 and had enough material left over to make Olivia one for her baby dolls.

1 comment:

ReeRee said...

How blessed you are! You deserve it!
I wish I'd invented the sling! What an awesome idea.