Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Ahhhh, life is great! I'm sitting on the beach, temperature is 78 degrees with a light breeze and a very warm sun. I'm relaxing, watching Brian and Olivia, barefoot in the sand, flying a kite. I've just eaten a wonderful picnic lunch prepared by my lovely husband and daughter and life is GRAND....oh, sorry, I must have dozed off! I think I was dreaming of the perfect day.


So it was a dream. Something I wish I was doing, but what I AM doing isn't all that bad either. I'm with all the people I love the most. I'm celebrating Mother's Day with my mom and my daughter (along with my wonderful husband and my dad, brothers, sister-in-laws and nieces). This is what the day is all about. I'm with my mommy and with the precious miracle who made me a mommy along with the miracle growing inside of my tummy. Life is great and I am so thankful for the blessings in my life and that I can not only celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, but that I can be celebrated too because God chose me to take on the very important role as a mommy. I also feel my angels close by - I feel them in the gentle breeze that blows through the air and the little rain drops that fall from heaven. I feel their love and I hope they feel mine. I caress my tummy as the little miracle inside kicks and flips and I thank God for the movement that I feel today. And to the guy who hand a hand in all of this, Brian, thank you for making this all possible as well - I must say we've got a beautiful life and so many blessings.


Thank you God for all the blessings in our life and continue to bless us.


Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there - I hope that you realize today how special you are that God has chosen you to take on this very special role.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Jen said...

Wow~all that estrogen is making you mushy! Very sweet~as I read this my little miracles are beating the snot out of each other.

I still love 'em though! :-)

Happy Mother's Day~and to my mom Patti too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!