Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow

♪♪♪♪♪♪Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling "Yoo hoo"♪♪♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪♪♪Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you. ♪♪♪♪♪♪

If you live in the Chicagoland area you are probably digging out this morning. I can't believe all the snow we got! Here is a picture of Brian walking home early this morning when his truck got stuck. Can you believe all the snow?!?

Just kidding! I wish this was us! I love snow, the more the merrier - especially when I don't have anything going on. I like it when it first falls, before anyone has had a chance to disturb it. It's cold here today, but I'm hoping to go outside so Olivia and I can enjoy the snow together. I would love to build a snowman with her - our first one!! But, I don't know what kind of snow we got and how long she will be able to tolerate the cold. She'll probably be in so many layers that she won't be able to move.

If you're in the area I hope you are enjoying the snow as much as we are!

No comments: