Sunday, October 4, 2009

I love when kids fall asleep while eating!



Not so sure why I like it so much, but there's just something so cute about watching a child fall asleep while eating.  Both of my kids LOVE their sleep and they LOVE their beds.  Outside of their beds and the car they rarely fall asleep anywhere - once they're tired they usually ASK for bed.
A couple weeks ago we went to a summer festival and got home pretty late.  I was feeding Jack his cereal before putting him to bed and he was soooooo tired.  He started rubbing his little eyes and I knew I had to grab the camera...I couldn't miss this POSSIBLE once in a lifetime photo shoot.










It always ends with a head-nod that wakes you up...this is as his head was falling!

Sometimes it's the little things in life that bring us the most joy!

No comments: